Happy Friday!! We’ve made it through another week. This one’s been extra long for me – hubby left on Sunday afternoon for the week for a class. Normally not a big deal but this week I’ve been trying to prep for a trip this weekend and my big trip to New York on Wednesday! (PS – be sure to follow along on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for lots of pictures and updates!!). If this was a crazy week for you too, here’s your chance to catch up on what you missed:
- The Disney Magic has lots of fun things aboard!
- Disney’s giving guests at Hollywood Studios a special sneak peek of Maleficent
- I shared my princesses new favorite thing: selfies!
- I’ve been over at The Dragyn’s Lair sharing some things. Be sure to stop by and check it out!!
- Wanna make your next Disney trip a little more educational? Check out my review of Magical Mouse Schoolhouse to see how
That’s all for this week!!! Have a magical weekend. Have any big plans? I’ll be packing for NYC after I get back from Atlanta on Saturday.