If you’re here you know that you’ve got to put in a bit of work before you head off to Walt Disney World for your vacation. Between making FastPass+ reservations, Advanced Dining Reservations and keeping track of Extra Magic Hours, there are a lot of things to remember.
Another thing you probably have in common with hundreds of thousands of Walt Disney World guests is that you bring your smart phone on vacation with you. Whether you use it to keep in touch with other family members, check the weather or snap pictures of magical moments, many of us travel with them.
Downloading the free My Disney Experience app will help you keep things organized during your visit using the smart phone you’ve already got with you. With the app you’ll be able to:
- Find character locations and times.
- Check wait times for your favorite shows and attractions.
- Make your Advanced Dining Reservations right from your phone.
- Make or change your FastPass+ reservations.
- Look at your PhotoPass pictures.
- Review your existing plans you made while you were at home.
Having all this information in the palm of your hand can make your vacation go much more smoothly and take away a lot of the stress of having to remember everything you’d made plans for before you arrived at Disney.
Do you have the My Disney Experience app? What’s your favorite feature?