I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend some time with family and friends doing whatever makes you happy. Now the crazy holiday season is officially upon us!
You know Monday means another giveaway and this week’s won’t disappoint! Natalie Henley of Meet the Magic and The Disney Moms is giving one lucky winner a copy of her book: Strategies for Paying for Disney. Natalie focuses on doing one thing and doing it well – providing great factual information about Disney. Meet the Magic focuses on ways to help you save money for your Disney trip or while you’re at the parks to make your trip more affordable. The Disney Moms is a group of moms who love Disney that share their opinions and view points on various topics related to the Disney parks and traveling. (Disclosure: I was selected recently to become a contributing blogger for The Disney Moms.)
Whether you’ve been to Disney or not, this book is full of great tips to help you stretch every dollar while visiting the Disney parks. I was lucky enough to read Natalie’s book a couple of months ago to write a review for The Disney Driven Life. When I got the copy in the mail, I started reading it again and picked up even more things that I didn’t see the first time I read the book so this is definitely something you’ll want to read through more than once. I know when I’m planning a trip I’ve got certain things on my mind and might overlook things that don’t pertain to that specific trip. One thing I love is that the book’s an easy read – more like talking with a girlfriend than very technical lingo that can be hard to follow.
Books make wonderful stocking stuffers and this book would be a perfect addition to any Disney lover or new – to – Disney trip planner in your life! If you’re not the lucky winner, be sure to stop by Amazon and get your copy in time for holiday gift giving.
Here’s the official description from Amazon.com:
Disney is a fabulous vacation spot, offering World-class entertainment and attractions. With so many offerings, many people are overwhelmed by the extensive planning and extraordinary costs associated with this dream vacation. Here you will find much of the information you need to make your Disney vacation affordable while also receiving planning tips. This book will:
- Give an exciting overview of Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts
- Provide detailed information on most aspects of planning a vacation to the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts
- Suggest a variety of unique and well thought out money savings tips for a variety of vacation needs, i.e. those wanting to stay on a tight budget, as well as those hoping for deluxe accommodations while also staying within their budget
- Show individuals strategies for bringing in money to go on a vacation to Disney with minimal effort
- Demonstrate how the various money savings strategies accumulate chapter by chapter
- Applying the money savings strategies to a variety of vacationing situations
Get your book today and learn how you can save money for your vacation to Disney!
Be sure to enter the other giveaway currently going on for a chance to win $200 and have $100 donated directly to a family affected by Hurricane Sandy.