Another busy week is in the books here in my Diary. While you’re reading this, I’m hustling and bustling around New York City, hopefully having a delightful time! I cannot wait to come back and share it with you next week. If you missed something this week, here’s your chance to catch up:
- I shared some tips on how to make things run a little more smoothly while you’re trying to get everyone settled and organized
- Did you hear? Anna and Elsa of Frozen fame are meeting at Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom now. (Tip: Use FastPass+ to save yourself hours of waiting in line to see them!)
- Planing a Disney trip? Check out my review of Lou Mongello’s book 102 Ways to Save Money For and At Walt Disney World
- Need a Mommy Moment during your next Disney Cruise? Don’t worry – we won’t judge! Heck, we’ll probably be right there with you! Learn about some of the adult options for your next cruise.
- I can’t believe how much has changed in a year! Check out this Wordless Wednesday post to see what Disney looked like last year for us.
- Cruising is hard work and you need to have lots of energy to take in all the sights. Be sure to read up on all the different dining options before you hop aboard your next cruise!
- Have a little gardener in your life or just love Living with the Land? Check out this Safari Ltd review of a plant’s life cycle toys.
That’s all for today!! Be sure to spend time with your amazing family and friends this weekend. Let them know how special they all are to you. Happy weekend!!