Can you believe it’s finally Friday?!?! Woot!!! I’m so ready for Friday this week. I’m sure this week has been busy for everyone. If you missed out on anything, change into your sweatpants and favorite Disney shirt, grab your castle blanket and curl up to catch up on what you missed:
- I gave you a little recap about some catching up I’m doing and some other places you can find me out there in the big wide world of the internet
- Because so many were headed off to Disneyland this week for the Social Media Moms celebration, I shared about Radiator Springs Racers
- Looking for something fun and free at Walt Disney World? Check this animation class out!
- Things are getting busy on the Disney front – check out these newsbriefs for some interesting updates
- As if I didn’t already have enough to tote around with me, we now bring another baby everywhere!
- This was a big week for “it’s a small world”. For turning 50, it sure looks fabulous! Disney is making a donation to UNICEF and shared some facts about the attraction.
- Hot, hot, hot! Summer is beyond hot at Walt Disney World. Check out this tip on keeping cool in the Magic Kingdom
Have an amazing weekend!! Got plans? Share them below.